Craig provides elite scouting, coaching, education and developmental guidance to world class athletes in order to reach their greatest potential.
Players and accomplishments include:
- Martina Navratilova - Wimbledon Champion 1990
- Lindsay Davenport - Top 10 for first time in her career 1995
- Lisa Raymond - Top 20 WTA singles for the first time in her career 1996
- Mary Pierce - From #15 to #5 on the WTA Tour in 1997
- Alexandra Stevenson - Wimbledon Semifinalist 1999
- Xavier Malisse - Wimbledon Semifinalist 2002
- Shahar Peer - Career high WTA singles ranking of #11
- Ze Zhange - highest ranked Chinese player in history on the ATP Tour in 2013
- Coco Vandeweghe - Australian Open Semifinalist 2017
- Also coached Jennifer Capriati, Ana Ivanovic, Zina Garrison, Vince Spadea, Alex Bogomolov
Craig has also coached Mylan World Team Tennis for over 25 years include 4 team titles.
- Atlanta Thunder - 1992
- New Jersey Stars - 1994
- New Jersey Stars - 1995
- Philadelphia Freedoms - 2006
Lessons and Clinics
See what it is like to be coached like the pros!
Craig is based in Dallas, Texas and offers private lessons and clinics for all skill levels. Contact Craig today for more information.